A SNOWBIRD'S CHECKLIST
Planning to be away from the house for an extended time this summer?
Take these steps to make sure your home stays in good shape.
- Unplug TV cable and stereo equipment.
- Cover furniture with dust covers.
- Do not put bleach tablets in the toilet tank.
- Turn off water valves to washer.
- Unplug hot water heater.
- Remove all perishable food from refrigerator.
- Clean oven so that no spilled food particles can attract pests.
- Clean outdoor grill.
- Leave ceiling fans on low to promote air circulation.
- Close most, but not all, hurricane shutters. Leave a few open to allow sunlight into the home which will prevent mildew growth.
- Turn on security system.
And leave the rest to Beach House Management, our team will make sure your home is cared for and watched over until you return.